Dear bears and babes,
As someone with very curly hair, I find it hard sometimes to deal with. I've learned to take better care of my hair overtime, but it can still be so annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love my curls, it's just that is can be so difficult sometimes to manage it, especially being a student-athlete and having to put my hair up all the time for practice.
On top of that, I tend to sweat a lot when I run, so that means I have to wash my hair more often then I would normally need to because I'm basically running everyday. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing sports, it can just be a bit irritating. Another thing about having curly hair is that is it very bipolar. One day you'll wake up and your hair looks great, the next thing you know you have a tumbleweed mess ontop of your head. On wash days, for some reason my hair decides to look nice when I have nowhere to be. Curly hair has a mind of its own!
Even though having curly hair can kind of suck sometimes, it's not all bad. There is a lot more flexibilty with hairstyles if you have curly hair. I can wear my hair natural, braided, curly ponytail, curly halfup half down, blow dried, straightend, curled, and so many more! With curly hair, you can experiment and express yourself in so many different ways! I guess curly hair isn't so bad afterall.
xoxo,
Maria

No comments:
Post a Comment