Being a teenage girl in the middle of summer is not for the faint of heart. Some days are filled with chaos and craziness while others feel stagnant and empty. So far my days have been looking like this: I wake up, run, go volunteer for 5 hours, then crash at home. And the cycle repeats itself. Now that my volunteering days are over (for the summer), I have a lot of downtime. That is why on this fateful monday I decided to start a blog.
To start off my introduction, I will be answering a few imaginary questions about myself and my new blog.
Q: Why the name Pink Bear? Is there any significance? A: My favorite childhood stuffed animal was a light pink Beanie Baby. I took that thing everywhere with me. While I was trying to come up with a name, I was looking around my room when I finally spotted Teddy. That is the moment I decided my new blog would be named Pink Bear. (Also, it's a cute name!)
Q: Favorite color? A: Pink, duh.
Q: Where are you from? A: Both of my parents were born and raised in the Dominican Republic, which makes me Dominican too. Platano power!
Q: Dream job? A: The easy answer is a lawyer. I have a strong passion for law, advocacy, and civic engagement. However, I plan to do many things with my life, not just be a lawyer! I want to publish a book and be an artist too.
Q: What are your hobbies/interests? A: I have a very long list of hobbies and interests, but my most relevant ones are: running, playing the harp, reading, crocheting, writing, biking, and scrapbooking.
I sure hope that you enjoyed this first blog post. I know that is it a little boring, but we have to start with the boring stuff before we get to the fun stuff. Expect many
more blogs in the future!!
xoxo,
Maria
No comments:
Post a Comment