Tuesday, August 11, 2026

I tried Menchie's Frozen Yogurt for the first time

 Dear babes and bears,

Today I went to Menchie's Forzen Yogurt for the first time so you don't have too. Here is my full and proper review of the shop: the costumer service, the shop's aesthetics, and of course, the frozen yogurt itself. For my order I got the sugar-free strawberry froyo with rainbow sprinkles, marshmallows, and mochi toppings. 

Overall, the costumer service wasn't much. I mean, what can you expect? You are the one serving yourself. I can't really rate anything that doesn't exist so I have to go with a five out of ten because it was just perfectly mid. As for the shop aesthetics, I absolutely loved them! I love the adorable pink and green theme and the whole space felt very comfortable, cutesy, and pleasant! The twee color scheme and lovely little mascot engraved on the plastic spoon definitely caught my eye. Theses days, I feel like all fast food places look so boring and dull, but it is very good to know that Menchie's hasn't lost its spark!

You know what else is good? The froyo! I've only ever had frozen yogurt from one other place, that place being Sweet Frog while I was in the Dominican Republic. I thorougly enjoyed that frozen yogurt so I figured it would be hard to beat, but boy was I wrong. The located I was at for Menchie's had mochi toppings and those were by far my favorite. Everybody knows that the toppings that you get can either make or break your froyo. That is why I personally love to slather mine with rainbow sprinkles and when I say slather I mean slather. Not a single inch of actual froyo will be visible once I'm done with my toppings. 

And here's the hard truth no one wants to talk about: froyo isn't even that good, it's the toppings you add and the cutesy shop that makes the experience so enjoyable and leaves you coming back for more.

The one and only complaint that I have is that I feel like the frozen yogurt melted too quickly while the frozen yogurt I got Sweet Frog stayed in a more creamy-like texture rather than like ice cream. This didn't mess with the taste of it or anything, it just annoyed me because I perfer my frozen yogurt to stay frozen and to not melt.

xoxo,

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short story/novel updates

Dear babes and bears, As some of you may know I am trying to write a novel and (hopefully) get it published. Right now I have like only half...