Today I had a really creepy dream so I thought why not share it on the internet. I also heard that if you write down/remember your dreams then you will get more of them. I don't know if this is true but wherever I got that infomation from also said that the more dreams you remember the more likely you are to have a lucid dream. I've always really wanted a lucid dream so hopefully by sharing this with you all I'll be able to get a lucid dream.
To set the scene I am going to a friend's house to sleepover. I don't know who this friend was in real life but she was a bad friend (you will later see why). There was also this weird guy staying with us as well and he also just so happened to be my sister's ex-boyfriend (I've never even met him so idk where that came from). My "friend" later said that she was going out for the night, I don't remember why she was leaving but I'm pretty sure it was to smoke? None of my friends or I smoke so again I have no idea where that came from. Once she left, my sister's ex-boyfriend starting being really weird. He was touching me and was touching the side of my breast very forcefully. I started to get really angry and told him to let go but he just lifted his finger up--the palm of his hand still touching me. I got very mad and pushed him away, I tried going into my friend's room and locking the door but he started to forcefully push the door open while I was trying to close it. Eventually I got the door closed but then he said that he would be coming back at 9pm and told me to get ready (implying that he was going to hurt me in some way).
I kid you not, I was literally on the verge of tears during that dream but alas, the dream must go on. I started thinking to myself about what I can do to escape and I realized there was a window I could jump out of. As I was about to escape, my sister's ex-boyfriend kept banging on the door, trying to knock it down. Then almost as if on cue, my cross country coach pulls up in her car (no idea why she was there) and I start motioning to her that I need help. She agrees to helping me escape and I jump out the window into her car.
The scene sort of cuts over to my sister's ex-boyfriend's perspective and he was managed to break down the door. He starts searching for me frantically. He eventually stops because he realized I went out the window but then he starts to say that he is going to check his cameras! Apparently he put a camera/tracking tool in a teddy bear plushie that I brought with me when I jumped out of the window. That's were my dream ends because I woke up and got really scared.
This was lowkey more of a nightmare than a dream but I figured it would make a good blog post!
xoxo,
Maria
No comments:
Post a Comment