Monday, August 24, 2026

What's on my TBR?

 Dear babes and bears,


As an avid book-lover and a slave to captialism I currently have a good amount of books on my bookself that are TBR and an even larger amount on my wishlist. Today I will be diving into the books that I really want to read and if you have already read it, you can convice me to read it in the comments! (No spoilers)

1. The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka

2. The entire Anne of Green Gables series (except book 1, LOL)

3. The Brothers Karmazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

4. Walden by David Henry Thoreau

5. Julius Ceasar by William Shakespeare

6. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (I know it's a disgrace that I haven't read this yet)

7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Day by day, these books collect dust on my shelves. I tend to be a pretty slow reader so hopefully I can finish these books before I die. 

xoxo,

Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short story/novel updates

Dear babes and bears, As some of you may know I am trying to write a novel and (hopefully) get it published. Right now I have like only half...